As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will go through an 18 to 24 month paid training program designed to build skills and knowledge required to successfully run a Republic Finance branch. ABMs are then eligible to apply for Branch Manager openings throughout our 9 states and must be open to relocation for the promotion. (Relocation package provided.) Republic Finance is known for our outstanding customer service, and we are looking for individuals that are career driven and are interested in making an impact in the communities we serve. Our core values are focused on the people element of the business, so we are hoping to find like-minded individuals to contribute to our shared success. Come be a part of a remarkable team with a growing company that is always striving to improve the customer experience!
Starting base pay for an ABM is $33,500 - $35,000 with an uncapped monthly bonus opportunity. As an ABM you will also have 4 different opportunities for pay increases within your first 18 months of employment! Starting base pay for a Branch Manager is $43,000 with a monthly bonus opportunity plus an annual bonus based on branch performance that can total $50,000+. Take the next step in your career and apply with us today! Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Actively seek opportunities to originate new loan business with new and existing customers. No cold calling!
- Actively listen to understand our customer's needs to recommend the best consumer loan and voluntary product solutions to meet their financial goals
Call customers regarding payment reminders and arrangements when needed
- Educate customers on improving credit and reducing monthly costs through consolidation of debt
- Complete loan applications, explain the process to customers and answer questions regarding loan products and processing
- Take ownership of customer concerns and work with management to formulate and execute strategies for potential problem loans
- Process insurance claims, follow-ups and payments when necessary and maintain insurance log per state requirements
- Shadow Branch Manager for development purposes and become eligible for promotion in 18-24 months
- Assist Branch Manager with management functions such as recruitment of branch staff, training and development of staff, meeting sales goals, supporting the company’s Core Values and developing action plans to improve operational controls and ensure consistent customer service and an outstanding client experience.
- Bachelor's degree is REQUIRED (College Seniors can sometimes work 20 hours a week until graduation)
- 1-3 years of sales experience (i.e. retail sales, goal-oriented, incentive based) is strongly preferred.
- Relocation is required after training is complete and may also be required during your tenure in the Assistant Branch Manager role. *Relocation package is provided for moves > 50 miles.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as a dedicated team member
- Creative problem solving, analytical decision making, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully navigate priorities
- High level of creativity and flexibility in order to improve existing programs and develop new ones
- Basic computer skills required; familiarity with Windows and MS Office suite
- Valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance and reliable transportation are required
- Must meet our acceptable standards for criminal background history, credit history and driving history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to meet the eligibility requirements for insurance licensing in order to sell voluntary insurance products. Eligibility is based on a criminal background check conducted by the state’s department of insurance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sporting event tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
- Monthly incentive bonus pay
- Internal promotions
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.