As a Sr. Consumer Loan Specialist, your primary responsibility is to ensure a positive total customer experience while originating consumer loans, completing loan applications, developing strong customer relationships and meeting sales goals. Keys to success include a professional demeanor, outgoing/positive attitude, reliable and excellent oral and written communication skills. Republic Finance is known for our outstanding customer service, and we are looking for individuals that are career driven and are interested in making an impact in the communities we serve. Our core values are focused on the people element of the business, so we are hoping to find like-minded individuals to contribute to our shared success. Come be a part of a remarkable team with a growing company that is always striving to improve the customer experience!
This position will pay a base of $28,000 to low $30's, depending on experience, with an uncapped monthly bonus opportunity. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Actively seeks opportunities to originate new loan business with new and existing customers
- Evaluates customer needs to recommend the best consumer loan and voluntary product solutions
- Completes loan applications, proposals and offers for new borrowers and follows up with pending applicants
- Assists potential borrowers by explaining the loan process, answering questions regarding loan products and loan processing
- Take ownership of customer concerns and works with management to formulate and execute strategies for potential problem loans
- Closes loans, assembles loan folders, and breaks down files
- Consistently meets or exceeds loan goals
- Responsible for day-to-day servicing of an ever-growing, complex consumer loan portfolio
- Applies analytical skills to quickly and efficiently resolve any customer issues
- Processes insurance claims, follow-ups and payments daily and maintains insurance log according to state requirements
- Provides excellent customer care through daily transactions, customer inquiries and problem resolution
- Adheres to corporate, legal, and regulatory policies, guidelines, and requirements regarding compliance
- Answers incoming phone calls; checks branch’s voicemail
- Assists Branch Manager with miscellaneous operational tasks such as daily initialization, preparing daily deposit and importing live checks
- Effectively builds trust with customers and internal staff by embodying and demonstrating the philosophy of the organization, including core values, company policies, operational procedures and compliance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a goal oriented, incentive based sales role
- 1+ years of experience in the consumer finance industry preferred
- Creative problem solving, analytical decision making, organization and time management skills
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills; This position requires frequent interaction with our customers.
- Ability to work in a high-performing, fast-paced, goal-oriented, team environment
- Must be able to navigate priorities while paying close attention to detail
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Windows & Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required
- Must meet our acceptable standards for criminal background history, credit history and driving history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements for insurance licensing in order to sell voluntary insurance products. Eligibility is based on a criminal background check conducted by the state’s department of insurance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
- Monthly incentive bonus pay
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.