Do you have previous call center or collections experience and enjoy helping customers work through payment solutions? If your answer is yes and you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, incentive based environment, then this might be the job for you! Republic Finance has recently centralized our collections operations and we are adding to our call center team. Your responsibilities will include contacting customers to collect payments on their past due accounts, working through payment solutions and educating customers on credit repair.
Starting base pay for a Collections Associate requires 1-3 years of experience with an hourly pay of $15-$17 DOE, overtime compensation, plus an opportunity to earn a capped monthly bonus up to $2,500!
Our initial hours of operation will be 8am-9pm M-F and Sat 9am-1pm. Collections Associates need to have flexibility to work different shifts as requested (8-5 or 12-9). Initially, collections associates will have a couple late nights during the week and Saturdays on a rotation basis. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Contact responsible parties by telephone to resolve delinquent personal loans.
- Describe resolution options and benefits to borrowers, negotiating the best possible arrangement.
- Respond to collection related inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Perform skip-tracing activities, as needed to obtain location information for reaching the responsible party.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of collection associate job duties and responsibilities.
- Comply with all policies, procedures and relevant federal/state laws and regulations including Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, Telephone Consumer Protections Act, Privacy Act and Federal Information Security Management Act.
- Ensure proper system notation is entered for all activity on accounts.
- Adhere to flexible schedule as required
- Maintain a professional work demeanor and environment at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-5 years collections and/or call center experience
- Financial services industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with effective time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor is required
- Must meet our acceptable standards for credit history, criminal background history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.