Republic Finance is seeking a Legal Performance Specialist to join our growing team! In this role, you will provide management oversight of our centralized small claims litigation network and ensure that assigned accounts are within the established service level agreements. The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of the litigation process, collection techniques and be able to manage timeline exceptions while keeping a healthy relationship with our LAS team, Private process servers as well as Court Systems. In addition, responsibilities include adherence to applicable regulations and company policies. You will work closely with operations, compliance, audit, legal, and other key partners who may be both internal and external to the organization. As a key member of the Centralized Operations team that is growing rapidly, you have an opportunity to grow professionally in this role. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Effectively manage our small claims litigation process while maximizing both pre and post charge off recovery of past due accounts.
- Review placements to determine if they are being worked efficiently and if they are moving to the next step of the legal process within the allotted time period.
- Escalate identified exceptions with LAS Team and Process Servers and resolve timely
- Evaluate capacity with PPS network and determine if additional relationships are needed
- Perform skip tracing when new addresses and/or POE information is needed.
- Perform follow-ups on each milestone during the litigation process.
- Communicate effectively with delinquent customers. Which may include, but not be limited to setting satisfactory arrangements and/or discussing legal status and process.
- Perform root cause analysis and assist in corrective action planning, as needed.
- Engage compliance team when appropriate; Solicit clarification and interpretations of new and existing regulations that affect the organizations current and future processes.
- Ensure departmental processes are adhered to while maintaining updated process and procedure Responsibility for ensuring department standards and goals are achieved.
- Effectively collaborate with the appropriate business heads to support critical business projects.
- Monitor and manage workflow to ensure highest levels of efficiencies.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience working with attorney firms that specialize in consumer loan collections
- Strong leadership skills and people management.
- Experience in a multi skill call center environment a plus.
- Experience in financial services a plus.
- Bachelor degree in business or related concentration a plus.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
- An individual who takes a lead by example approach in working with team members.
- Operates at the highest level of integrity and takes a transparent approach to managing.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Continuous and effective team leadership skills with demonstrated track record.
- Ability to teach and effectively motivate others.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.