The IT Support Specialist provides support to end users for computer, application, system, device, printer and other hardware issues. Identifies, researches and resolves technical issues of moderate complexity. Responds to telephone, email and on line requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools. May work with other team members to resolve user problems. The job duties are as follows:
- Serve as contact for branch team members seeking technical assistance over the phone, ticket system or email.
- Resolve issues remotely.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by branch team members.
- Work with other team members to resolve difficult technical issues.
- Provide detail information when testing new equipment.
- Document solutions of resolved issues.
- Follow-up and update team members with status and information.
- Resolve simple networking issues.
- One year's experience with Excel reporting
- Associate's degree or equivalent in related field.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Superb communication skills.
- Teamwork – Work well in a collaborative environment.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- A+ Certification a plus
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Recognizing critical situations
- Strong communication skills
- Task coordination ability
- Team oriented
- Stress tolerant
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.