This position will assist in reviewing and proofing all marketing direct mail campaigns and customer correspondence for marketing purposes. They will also process monthly marketing invoices, facilitate marketing team with receivable growth tracking, and communicate with vendors across all areas of our marketing strategy. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Facilitates in management of the company merchandise web store that houses our branded items. This includes rotating items on and off of the store to keep it up-to-date with current styles and new items for our employees to purchase, assigning web store credits to team members, and tracking the annual web store budget.
- Collaborates with direct mail vendor to create and proof the weekly coupon book files for live check accounts.
- Assists management in proofing live checks for two mailings per month.
- Coordinates the ordering of all branch marketing giveaway items with outside vendor and manages the quantities of these items throughout the year. This includes selecting new items, preparing giveaway items budgets for branches, collecting orders from branches, consolidating into one order for vendor, and ensuring that all new branches receive a package of promotional items upon opening.
- Maintains branch information on company website and internal rosters.
- Reconciles the monthly marketing invoices with direct mail and brand vendors.
- Works with management on the coordination of company-wide philanthropic and charitable campaigns.
- Tracks branch receivable landmarks each month, coordinates the plaque and plate order with vendor, and distributes receivable landmark plaques and plates to the branches.
- College Degree in a business related field is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Access.
- Have extreme attention to detail and an understanding of cause and effect.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work within large data files.
- Enthusiastic team player, but also capable of working independently.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.