At Republic Finance, we are building a leading consumer lending company. In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender in over 200 communities across the Southeastern United States! We specialize in providing flexible lending solutions and incomparable customer service. Driven by our shared mission to pursue excellence for our team, our customers, and our performance, Republic Finance is transforming into a modern, fast-growing business. We are seeking an Analyst for the Securitization Team. This is a meaningful role with significant and broad responsibilities. This role will report to the Head of Securitization and will have significant exposure to the executive team within the company. The analyst will have frequent interaction with executive management of the company and may be asked to periodically present information to various members of the management team (including the CEO and CFO). You will work closely with finance, operations and external partners in a collaborative dynamic team environment. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare and deliver monthly securitization and warehouse reporting as required by those transactions.
- Assist in the selection of loans to be contributed to securitization trusts to maintain compliance with transaction requirements, including compliance with required balances and assorted concentration limits across multiple entities. This will include building processes to optimize the selection of loans to contribute across multiple securitizations, warehouses and other banking facilities.
- Work in partnership with the securitization working group, including banking partners, rating agencies, internal/external legal and trustees during new securitization transactions.
- Provide monthly updates on securitization performance and available collateral to help in strategic discussions with management.
- Create other ad hoc reporting as requested by management.
- Develop standard presentation materials for external parties, management and board discussions.
- Work directly with external auditor to provide materials as required for any agreed-upon procedures as required for any of the securitization transactions.
- Collaborate with IT and other data stewards to improve and periodically update information availability for ongoing reporting and/or new securitization requirements.
- Experience of 2+ years in a capital markets related position requiring strong analytical skills, or with an accounting firm with exposure to clients that have accessed the capital markets
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Strong Excel skills required (experience with VBA a plus)
- Experience with SQL.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, leadership skills, a high level of initiative, intellectual curiosity and creativity, and a robust understanding of the consumer lending business that includes the various facets of a specialty lending operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required, advanced degree is attractive.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Beautiful offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. #zr2