We are seeking a Bankruptcy Specialist at Republic Finance to join out growing team! In this position you will prepare, file, and amend all Proof of Claims for approximately 200 offices throughout 9 states. The Bankruptcy Specialist will be responsible for the daily posting of all Trustee Disbursements and the follow up with branches on all Bankruptcy Correspondence received from the Bankruptcy Court and Debtors Attorney. Does this sound like a match for your background? If so, apply today! Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparing and Filing of Proof of Claims
- Posting of Trustee Disbursements
- Communication with Branch Managers on Bankruptcy
- CorrespondenceDaily follow up on Chapter 13 Plans and Chapter 7 Statement of Intent
- Communication with Bankruptcy Courts, Trustees and Debtors Attorney
- High School Diploma or equivalent; College Degree preferred
- Financial services industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with effective time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor is required
- Proficient in Excel, Word and other computer applications.
- Must meet our acceptable standards for credit history, criminal background history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
- Internal Promotions
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.